DYNAJETting with a system: the powerful Dynabox 500/12 V hot-water unit, offering a working pressure of up to 500 bar (7,250 PSI), is the ideal complement for all DYNAJET trollies. Simply connect on the high-pressure side between the high-pressure cleaner and the cleaning tool and, with high-pressure hot water of up to 110 °C, you’ll already be achieving results which aren’t possible with conventional cold-water systems. The other special features of the Dynabox 500/12 V are, of course, its light weight, small dimen-sions and its easy-loading and easy-transportation characteristics. What is more, the Dynabox 500/12 V works with a 12 V supply voltage. This means that no 230 V power cable is necessary, because the Dynabox 500/12 V can be easily connected to and operated via the combustion-driven DYNAJET trollies which are equipped with sockets as standard.
- Easy burner monitoring through integrated inspection glass.
- Control voltage supply via the normal power network.
- 12 V version for network-independent power supply on a DYNAJET trolley.
- Long connection hose (2 m) for simple and quick connection to a trolley.
- Tank fill-level indicator.
- A high standard of safety due to flow monitor, pressure switch, safety valve and optical flame monitor
- Compact design of the diesel burner and a high performance yield.
- Ergonomic handle.
- Large tank opening for easy filling.
- 4-wheel design with locking brake for secure positioning and maximum stability.
- SystemHot-water generators
- Pressure class500 bar (7,250 PSI)
- Pressure variableNo
- Minimal pressure40 bar (580 PSI)
- Minimum flow rate7 l/min (1.85 USgal/min)
- Maximum flow rate15 l/min (3.97 USgal/min)
- Hydraulic power14 kW (19 Hp)
- Input portM22x1.5 (ET)
- Output portM22x1.5 ET
- Drive typeDiesel motor
- Voltage and frequency12 V direct current
- Volume fuel tankApprox. 18 l (4.76 USgal)
- MediumClear water, up to 40 °C (104 °F), min. 1.8 bar (26 PSI) to max. 6 bar (90 PSI) supply pressure
- Chassis4 wheels
- Weight in kg140.0
- Dimensions (L/W/H)80 x 75 x 90 cm
- Heating power oil burn-er/DynaboxMax. 67 kW (94 Hp)
- Heating power67 kW (94 Hp)
- DYNAJET 1000t wireless
Scope of delivery (Standard version and standard accessories)
Standard scope of supply
Mechanical safety valve to act as a safeguard, manual thermostat for temperature regulation and as an on/off switch, safety pressure switch, outlet hose connection, flow controller for monitoring the water flow, flame monitoring via photo cells in the combustion chamber, inspection glass for carrying out visual inspections, control system with reset button for fault monitoring (not in 12 V types), operating manual.
Scope of supply
Approx. 2 m high-pressure hose 5⁄16” (DN8), approx. 3 m connecting cable, plug for 230 V or 12 V (de-pending on type)
Click the links below to download product information