The SAS automatic filter is an automatic motorized filter with self-cleaning strainers that provides continuous debris removal from fluid piping systems that require continuous, uninterrupted flow. The filter has a rotating blade designed to scrape debris from the wedge. The SAS automatic filter is suitable for large flow applications.
- Compact structure and small space requirements
- Minimal maintenance-free and small fluid loss
- Filtration accuracy: 25μm - 5mm
- Cooling spray water and circulating water in paper mill and also used for production of paint and resin
- Applications with high content of impurities
- Filtration for circulation of metallurgical fluid and cooling liquid
- Circulating agricultural irrigation water
- Municipal wastewater
- Circulating cooling water and power plant water systems
SAS automatic filters are custom-made according to clients' process requirements.
The SAS automatic filter is suitable for high flow rate coarse filtration.
Click the links below to download product information