ECT single bag filter housing with top inlet and bottom outlet is the best cost-effective choice for industrial and commercial applications. Fluid enters directly to the center of the bag, minimizing turbulence during the filtration process. The heavy duty cast housing, combined with a hinged cover and swing-bolt closure is designed for high pressure applications. The filter housing opens and closes quickly and easily, adapting to different opening directions and allows a quick bag change-out. The cover directly compresses the filter bag seal-ring, eliminating the possibility of bypass. Feature-Tec's new design for the top inlet single bag filter housing offers an extended goose neck inlet. This shape helps to reduce pressure loss at the inlet.
- Improved efficiency and longer lifetime of filter bags as fluid enters the center of the bag directly, minimizing turbulences.
- Easy to install adjustable mounting legs.
- Cast construction results in a compact, yet heavy-duty design.
- Cover directly compresses the filter bag seal-ring, eliminating the possibility of bypass.
- Hinged cover opens and closes quickly and easily, adapting to different opening directions.
- Easy bag change-out.
- Max. Flow Rate:40 m3/h
- Max. Operating Temperature:150°C
- Max. Operating Pressure:10 bar
Click the links below to download product information