The Feature-Tec C1.0 series element is designed to coalesce extremely fine liquid particles from natural gas (the main components of the droplet are water,oil and hydrocarbon compounds). The flow pattern through the element is from the inside to the outside. The C1.0 series is designed to take the place of the C1.5 series, as it is more efficient to filter the solid particles and liquid mists. The additional surface area can also reduce differential pressure at high flow rates.
- Beta ratios in excess of 99.9%, high filtration accuracy
- Large dirt holding capacity
- Robust construction to withstand over 15 PSI differential pressure
- High quality components
Oil, water and other fluid particles will be captured by superfine fiber inside the coalesce machine. These microfiber guides the air flow to move sinusodially, forcing solid and mist particles to collide with one another, capturing them in the process. The surface tension allows smaller particulates to coalesce into bigger ones and fall into the collecting reservoir below due to gravatational pull.
- Clean Pressure Drop:<0.5 psi
- Recommended Replacement Pressure Drop:15 psi
- Max. Element Lifespan (without affecting pressure drop):1 year
- Max. Operating Temperature:300°F
- Min. Operating Temperature:-60°F
Click the links below to download product information