Corrosion resistant pumps are made from high strength glass filled polypropylene and other corrosion resistant materials for maximum working life at low maintenance. Available as both pneumatic and electrically operated equipment, the pumps are commonly used in saltwater applications due to the material characteristics of plastics being more durable than industrial metal pumps.
- Made of glass filled polypropylene and other materials.
- Commonly used in seawater, marine aquariums
- C Series CentrifugalCPVC, GFPP & PVDF 1/3hp – 1-1/2hp
- R Series Magnetic DriveGFPP & EFTE 1/2hp – 5hp
- D Series ImmersibleCPVC, PP, GFPP & PVDF 1/8hp – 1/15hp
- S Series ImmersibleCPVC, PP, GFPP & PVDF 1/3hp – 1-1/2hp
- T Series Single Shaft ImmersibleCPVC, GFPP & PVDF 1/3hp – 1-1/2hp
Click the links below to download product information